Foot reflexology massage
Our soles and feet carry our entire body weight throughout our lives. How do you thank them for this work? Foot massage (or foot reflexology), in addition to giving refreshment to your feet, is an ancient method of healing that activates the body’s self-healing mechanism by stimulating so-called reflex zones. Foot massage affects the whole body, initiates detoxification, mobilizes the immune system, as well as soothes, relaxes and is very pleasant. Beneficial effects:
- Can help reduce back and leg pain;
- Improves the body’s blood circulation;
- Helps to relax, relieve stress;
- Strengthens the immune system and promotes the excretion of waste products;
- Regulates hormone homeostasis.